Full job description:
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel is a Top 10 Hotel in Canada as examined by TripAdvisor, 2021. We’re a family-feel team that loves to work and play collectively. We’re now hiring room attendants as our team moves forward in widening globally.
- Job opportunity available for room attendant offered by The Juniper, learn more
- Prestige Hotels and Resorts is offering an excellent job opportunity for room attendant, here’s how to apply
- See the new job opportunity for housekeeping attendant that Carmacks Hotel Limited is offering
Our commitment and sincerity to our guests are what enables us to accomplish brand loyalty and wonderment. In our service, we use our personalities and bring out our values – selflessness, trustworthiness, accessibility and playfulness – to our guest experience.
As a team, we connect with each other and promote one another to parson experiences for ourselves, one another, and our guests. We nurture growth and stimulate the best of each other’s individual personalities to shine through to each other and our guests.
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel recently announced that it is looking for a room attendant to complete its staff. Check out all the details of this great job opportunity below and learn how to apply for the vacancy.
- Perform a diversity of cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and making beds
- Remove used linens/trash from departed rooms
- Check stocking levels of all expendables and replace when appropriate
- Ensure rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Work with likeminded people who proportion your love of mountain lifestyle
- Pet-friendly office
- Banter – lots of good banter
- Friends and family hotel discount at our sister properties
- Over 4,000 jobs available in the logistics sector across Canada: operators, assistants and more
- Job vacancy available for receptionist. Ramada Langley hotel chain is hiring, check it out
- Travel allowance for employees outside of Whistler
- Extended Health Care and Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness advantage (ex. ski pass, gym membership, sport equipment, etc.)
- RRSP matching
- Staff housing available
- No experience necessary
- Attention to detail
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A sense of humour and a love for dogs
- Salary/Wage: $19 to $21 per hour, based on experience
Job Application Process:
- Hiring Insights
Source: Indeed | Image: VRM Intel / KAYAK