If you are currently looking for a job in London, Romsey, Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, and many other locations, this is a chance for you! All around the UK, the customer service sector has grown consistently, especially at times when social distancing has become part of the population routine.
- Read more: Platform engineers, software architects, business analysts and more: check out the latest opportunities in Australia
If you are eager to work with people and for people, this job might be a good choice. The profile of a customer services provider includes skills such as:
- Being able to work and learn quickly;
- Greeting and helping customers as they call or visit the organization
- Having excellent telephone and communication skills
- Having the ability to explain and specify solutions
- Being proficient and able to deal with vulnerable and/or anxious clients
If you want a job in which you will be providing support to other people, meeting clients virtually or in person, and helping raise solutions for different subjects, check out the most wanted jobs on Indeed today:
Customer Service Assistant
Southern Coop is offering a part-time position for customer service assistants to join their team. The company serves local communities in towns and villages across the south of England, and these clients rely on the organization for their convenient locations and great product range.
- Read more: WEHI opens vacancies for researcher officers, software developers, data consultants, and more
They are looking for Customer Service Assistants to join their team. On this job, you will be working with the following:
- Assisting and helping the customers with their questions
- Ensuring the merchandising availability for the customers
- Assisting with stock control, replenishment, and checkouts
- Helping keep the store clean, tidy and safe
- Always maintaining a high standard of customer service
Home Working Customer Service Advisor
If you prefer to work at home, there are also plenty of opportunities. This vacancy is available nationwide and it’s open for workers that will help the public with advice, guidance and support at the We Are Workforce Ltd
company. For this job, your day to day will include the following:
- Taking inbound calls to people providing advice and support
- Booking different sorts of appointments
- Ensuring the timely and accurate recording of information through the online service portals, and other functions.
Lloyds Bank- On Call Customer Service Assistant
This offers for both full-hours or a part-time job, according to what your preferences are. The Loyds Banking Group requires professionals that will help the bank’s personal and business customers navigate through their journey. Whether the customers are saving, borrowing of spending, the Group wants to provide the necessary support for each one of the clients. This position involves:
- Being our customers’ first point of contact at the branch you are located
- Ensuring fair outcomes for all customers including those that are vulnerable
- Helping customers by being ready to provide support with expertise when needed, putting things right when they go wrong
- Helping them with their routine queries or to use our technology
- Read more: Downer Group hires managers, business analysts, finance administrators and more in Australia
Take a look at some of the job offers we have selected for you at the Indeed job portal:
- Customer Services Administration Officer at Lambeth College
- Customer Relations Co-ordinator at the Swan Housing Group
- Customer Service – WebChat at the Legal & General Group Plc.
- Customer Service Advisor at Together Housing
- Talent Assistant – Customer Care, Supply Chain, and Operations
- Customer Service Consultant – Reading at Skipton Building Society
- Customer Service Representative at the Metro Bank PLC
- Customer Operations Coordinator at STERIS or Taylor Wimpey
- Marketing Assistant at Employee Engagement Coordinator at OVO, and many more.
By accessing the website indeed.co.uk and typing Customer Service at the search bar, you will be able to see more than 20,000 curri]ently available positions in this area. By clicking on each proposal, information such as the salary, working hours, and benefits will be available. Good luck!
Source: Indeed | Images: grupposinergy/ Marketing Land